Advanced Course Certification Requirements
Certification includes advanced foot zone class instruction, hands on practice, homework, testing and practicals and other information as described below:
1. Participation in class instruction and hands on practice to include:
- Instruction and demonstration in the foot zone technique
- Practical application of the foot zone technique
- Instruction in basic anatomy and physiology
- Instruction in supplementary health information
- Instruction in Foot Zone Center business standards and ethics
2. Completion of homework assignments (Must be turned in on time).
3. Demonstrating a complete and correct zone to an instructor.
4. Completion of 50 foot zones.
5. Passing a comprehensive exam to show understanding in advanced foot zone techniques and anatomy and physiology.
Completing these requirements allows you to receive a certificate and become a Professional & Certified Advanced Foot Zone Practitioner.